Parkinson's Disease Support Group
June 22nd, 2017 by Kara Hunter
Mary Wade has been approved by the American Parkinson’s Association – Connecticut Chapter - to host monthly support groups to benefit the greater New Haven area. Meetings will be on the 4th Tuesday of each month. Info about the first Support group meeting:
- When - Tuesday June 27th at 1 pm,
- Where – Community room, Mary Wade Campus, 118 Clinton Avenue, New Haven, Conn.
- What – At this first group meeting:
- Parkinson disease experts will be on hand.
- Open discussion and Interactive audience participation are encouraged.
- Live demonstrations and information about the Synchrony and LSVT Big and Loud Therapy programs will be presented – along with short videos showing successful outcomes of such.
- Coffee, tea and cookies served.
- Other – Free to the general public. Free off-street parking.
- To reserve a space at a Support group meeting, or for further information about our in-house Parkinson’s programs – please contact Erika Austin, Nurse Liaison, 203-376-2651, email@example.com.